To all of our customers: Thank you very much! Your suggestions help us to regularly improve the product.
- New: Outlook 2013 (32bit) is supported.
- Fixed: Some appointments created by an iPhone were wrongly filtered.
- New: Increased performance. The addin starts very fast even if there're a lot of report templates.
- Fixed: The task item property 'Actual Work' can be chosen, and it's not displayed as 'Duration' anymore.
- Fixed: Any local date format is supported. Also, now the Outlook setting for 'First day of week' is respected.
- Update for Outlook 2010.
- The Add-in runs with Windows 32bit and Windows 64bit. But the installed Microsoft Office must be the 32bit version!
- New: The Excel formats *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltx und *.xltm are supported.
- New: The license modell has been changed. The new Basic version is designed for single-users without an Exchange server. And now for the access to public folders the Professional version is sufficient yet.
- New: For Excel reports headers and footers are supported now.
- New: For the current report the folder selection can be cancelled.
- Fixed: When opening a report with Excel 2007, Excel reported an error due to a wrong file format.
- Fixed: The filter 'This Month' was ignored.
- Fixed: For items not stored in the default store some properties were not visible.
- New: The report view can be grouped by mailbox owner.
- New: For exporting to Excel or HTML you may optionally export only subtotals.
- New: For date&time fields the time can be hidden.
- New: Supports exporting the message body.
- Fixed: The Due Date of task items was wrong depending on the time zone.
- Fixed: The folder dialog was displayed in German.
- Fixed: The date filter didn't work with English formatted dates.
- English version published