Microsoft since 2005:
Features of VBOffice Reporter
- Reports can be created for any task, calendar, or journal item.
- Filter, group, and sort by miscellaneous criteria; grouping the same field
multiple times is possible as well.
- Determine which fields to show; and rename the fields if you like.
- Date fields may be additionally grouped by hours, days, weeks, months,
quarters, years, and weekdays.
- Perform calculations for any field. Available functions:
Sum, Average, Max, Min, Count, and Percent.
- A simple search allows you to find specific data in the report.
- Any report may be exported as an HTML or CSV file or as an Excel workbook.
- The addin comes with two HTML templates with CSS formatting, which you may use to create your own formatting.
Export as HTML table
- View a report as a chart using Excel.
- All settings for a report can be stored in a template. You may create as many templates as you like.
- By selecting a defined template, you can display the current report and immediately e-mail, print, or open it in another application, e.g. Microsoft Excel - all of that with just a single click of the mouse.